TEN THINGS I DIDN’T DO WHILE ‘LEARNING TO BLOG’
- Pay the bills.
- Play with the cats.
- Read Room At the Top by John Braine for an Evergreen Forum literature class on “Angry Young Men” that meets day after tomorrow.
- Learn how to use my brand new iPhone5S.
- Go to the gym. (Did buy some new black exercise pants at Lululemon and Athleta though.)
- Watch Netflix movies while holding hands with man-I-live-with on the living room sofa.
- Send new beneficiary designation forms to financial advisor for forwarding to Schwab.
- Decide what to give my youngest grandchild for her sixth birthday.
Bottom line: The cats are mad at me, we have no clean underwear left, we’ve bought a lot of takeout biryani and sushi. And we’d better not die before this practice blog is done.
Its days, however, are clearly numbered. There’s only one more session of John LeMasney’s class. Two more homework posts. I’m getting spammed. I’m getting frustrated. (Still can’t master that “Insert Media” business.) And I didn’t get a thank-you email from Belgorod. (Pout.)
I’d better start practicing “Learning to Blog”‘s final bow.